(Kitco News) – Gold has managed to pull itself back up above the $1,700 an ounce level on Friday afternoon as U.S. President Donald Trump turned up the geopolitical pressure by threatening new tariffs against China over the coronavirus crisis.
- Will gold’s seasonality kick in? Here are the price levels for May
- Wall St., Main St. look for bounce in gold prices
- Gold solidly down Thursday, following sell off in U.S. equities
- Steve Forbes: ‘government stupidity’ may bring new gold price highs, but gold still ‘just a piece of metal’
- Gold prices gain as crude oil drops sharply