(Kitco News) – Regardless of how bad the economic fallout from COVID-19 and subsequent government response will be, one thing is clear: gold will retain its status as a hedge asset and is a must-own in every investor’s portfolio, according to Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media.
- Will gold’s seasonality kick in? Here are the price levels for May
- Wall St., Main St. look for bounce in gold prices
- Gold solidly down Thursday, following sell off in U.S. equities
- Steve Forbes: ‘government stupidity’ may bring new gold price highs, but gold still ‘just a piece of metal’
- Gold prices gain as crude oil drops sharply