(Kitco News) – Wall Street and Main Street were both undeterred by this week’s pullback in gold, calling for the metal to rise next week, according to the weekly Kitco News gold survey.
- Will gold’s seasonality kick in? Here are the price levels for May
- Wall St., Main St. look for bounce in gold prices
- Gold solidly down Thursday, following sell off in U.S. equities
- Steve Forbes: ‘government stupidity’ may bring new gold price highs, but gold still ‘just a piece of metal’
- Gold prices gain as crude oil drops sharply